- Submit completed application; applicant will receive confirmation once application is complete (including all references)
- JVC Northwest staff determines who will be offered interviews on a rolling basis; applicant interviews with one staff member via phone
- If accepted, staff will review applicant’s Service Interest Form
- Generally within two weeks, accepted JV is matched with a position and agency
- JV has one week to decide whether to interview with the agency
- JV interviews with agency within one week
- After the agency interview, JV has one week to decide to commit to the agency and position for the JV year. The agency also decides if the JV interviewed is a good fit for their position.
- Once the JV and agency have decided each other is a good fit, then the application and matching process is complete!
Posted in: 3. Application Process