Date(s) - 05/19/19
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The annual Seattle Benefit is JVC Northwest’s largest gathering and fundraiser of the year. Each year, friends and supporters of JVC Northwest come together to celebrate the service of our volunteers and raise funds for our future sustainability.
Our program will honor Mary Doherty as the Fr. Jack Morris, S.J. Memorial Award recipient. This year we are adding a second award, the St. Ignatius of Loyola Award, which will be given to a Jesuit who exemplifies living out a faith that does justice. We will be honoring Fr. Gary Smith, S.J. with this inaugural award.
- Liturgy will begin at 10:00 a.m. – Campion Ecumenical Chapel
- Social Hour begins at 11:00 a.m. – Campion Ballroom
- Brunch begins at 11:30 a.m. – Campion Ballroom
- Plated Brunch with non-vegan, vegan and gluten free options
- Program Includes:
- Reflection from current Jesuit Volunteers
- Fr. Jack Morris, S.J. Memorial Award
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Award
- Raffle and more!
If attending Mass, please arrive 15-30 minutes early to allow time for parking and check-in prior to finding seats in the chapel.
If not attending Mass, please arrive at your leisure between 10:30 – 11:00 a.m. to allow time for parking, check-in, and enjoyment of coffee and treats in the ballroom.
You can plan your route to Seattle University’s Campion Hall with Google Maps here.
See you there!