How do current JVs apply for an additional year?

JVs interested in an additional year should complete the Additional Year Application. If applying from JVC, JVs should request that their original JV application be transferred to our office. As part of this application, JVs will need to submit essays and references from two community members, their program coordinator, and their site supervisor.

Posted in: 3. Application Process

Translate »