Performance Measures Resources
Thank you for your efforts in helping JVC Northwest track the impact of JV AmeriCorps members’ service!
Capacity Building Instructions & Tools
The capacity building menu can be used to generate project ideas to help meet the identified needs in particular program areas. The AmeriCorps members planning form, completion form, and Site Supervisor Confirmation form help us track and report back to the Corporation of National and Community service the great service being completed at your sites.
Organizational Assessment 2019-20
Capacity Building Data Collection Instructions: This brief document for JV AmeriCorps members and Site Supervisors outlines due dates, role responsibilities and basic logistics for submitting data to JVC Northwest.
- Capacity Building Menu: for your reference.
- Planning Form: (electronic) AmeriCorps members submit
- Completion Form (electronic) AmeriCorps members submit
- Confirmation Form (electronic) Site Supervisor Submits to officially approve the completion of the project
- Capacity Building Project Form Packet 2019-20 (will be added when available) This packet contains hard copies of the planning and completion forms. In order to reduce the amount of data entry and speed up the analysis of results, JVC Northwest preferences that JV AmeriCorps members submit planning and completion forms electronically using the above Google forms. If that is a hardship or not possible due to technological limitations, please feel free to scan and email or mail in the hard copy forms.
Elevator pitch! Please develop and practice your own “elevator pitch.” Here are instructions for how you can craft your own The JVC Northwest Elevator Pitch. Consider writing your elevator pitch as part of a community activity.
The elevator pitch activity was adapted from the Idealist.org Guide to Nonprofit Careers for First-Time Job Seekers.
A companion guide, Service Corps to Social Impact Career, is also available and includes more specific tips for folks engaged in a term of service.